4/28/2009

I and my M88, happy times...

I and my M88, happy times...


Now I still remeber that young time, I always surf in the internet, and eager to know every new things, My phone m88 is buy from internet, at that time i was very exciting to wait my m88, and expected. I still remeber buy the phone from Agoodic web, and Agoodic also send me a little gift that make me very surprise.


when i recieve my m88 it's real very cool, fondle admiringly, bring my m88 to show my friends. And take many beauty photoes. freeze-frame my happy times...


Now my classmates has been to different city, I also have their photoes in my m88. it can bring me to my period of student.

And now we always buy electronics from Agoodic, we often contact about the Agoodic newest products online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new small Google, good news about agoodic.